A blog about the unexpected pleasures of raising two not so typical, but truly wonderful girls, one of whom was born with a little something extra; and learning each day what is truly important in this blessed life.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My How Time Flies

Today was a blur and I'm feeling guilty for not spending enough time with the little one.  I am homeschooling her during the week, more on that soon, but the weekends go by really quickly with errands to be run, and chores to be done, plus walks for the pup, mall runs for the teen, church, horseback riding therapy, and piles and piles of laundry.  So here it is almost 10 pm where I live, and I have no curriculum plan for the week yet again.  I also promised myself that I would try to post a new comment to this blog every day, but that might not have been a realistic goal given that the clock moves faster around here, or at least it seems to.  The good news is that since I was gone most of the day, she got more quality time with her Dad, and that's always a good thing.  Now, if I can just hit the ground running tomorrow and not hit the snooze button....

No comments:

Post a Comment