A blog about the unexpected pleasures of raising two not so typical, but truly wonderful girls, one of whom was born with a little something extra; and learning each day what is truly important in this blessed life.

Friday, June 18, 2010

New Blog Name

I changed the name of my blog from "Natural Curiosities," to "Wonderfully Made."  I only have 1 follower so far (thanks Patti!), so I guess I don't need to broadcast the news.  I changed the name even though my teenage daughter chose it, after vetoing all the other ideas I had for names, because the old name just didn't quite fit right with me.  My little one is not a "curiosity," by any stretch of the imagination, and I don't want anyone taking offense with the title, especially when we all share the burden of society's impression directed toward our wonderful children.  I liked the old name at first and also liked that my older daughter wanted to help, but now I feel that the new name suits me more.  Our kids, all of them, are truly wonderfully made.  All are precious and all deserve a place at the table of inclusion. 

1 comment: